Wednesday, May 25, 2011

No iPad 2 for me

Tablet PC’s have been around for some time now. But Apple has brought its knowledge of touch screens on iPhone or on iPad. And have really woken the industry. The iPad was criticized as a giant iPhone, but it brought a lot first time to iPad owners. It is time to see can other counterpart can keep up?

I will not upgrade it this year to the iPad 2, while the iPad 2 is obviously faster and powerful that the original, I just can’t see a need to do that. I always use my iPad to browse the net, watch movies in bed, and sometimes a little bit of gaming. When I am traveling, it is also small useful and multi functional. Before it was officially for sale in Ireland, I spent more purchasing it than most; it is well used and is part of my tech buddies. For me by far, the iPad is great having no idea to upgrade the iPad 2.

The iPad 2 equipped dual cameras while my iPhone4 have this already; I always thought it looks a little strange filming with a tablet device! I don’t need an iPad with FaceTime because I have used it on my iPhone4 about five times. It is also much slimmer, and having not physically touched the device… I would imaging, feels a lot better. Apple have offers some amazing apps that use this faster iPad 2, and it of course have better memory management for browsing the internet. Besides, I do like that this device have a dual core memory and more ram, this is something iPad have needed badly, even for something as basic as browsing more than one website table at a time.

I think the iPad 2 will keep iOS gamers happy and new uses will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment